“Great place for breakfast”
Review of Salada Beach Cafe

Salada Beach Cafe
Ranked #13 of 87 Restaurants in Pacifica
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have now been here about 6 times and every time I try something new and it's always delicious. The fresh oj is so good and the fruit bowl is really fresh fruit.

1  Thank Thephatman

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Pulled off hwy 1 looking for something quick. Totally suprised by excellent quality of food. Delicious.

1  Thank Bill33832
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Went here for dinner, it was outstanding. Comfortable environment, relaxed and easy to bring our infant with us. The best part dinner was fantastic! We enjoyed how fresh and flavorful everything was, we'll be back soon.

1  Thank mb95
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We heard a lot from the locals about this place, and gave it a try. It is not a very big place contrary to what some of the pictures show. We got there at 8am on a Wednesday, and shortly thereafter all seats were taken. It offers about five or six tables. There are shelving along one wall with lots of books to peruse while waiting for your meal - and waiting you will. It took almost 20 minutes for our breakfast. We decided on the breakfast quesadilla filled with ham, eggs, cheese, onions, and country potatoes, and the bacada, a big-chunk bacon, avocado, egg, and cheese scramble. The salsa was way too spicy for me, and almost made me lose my taste buds. All in all, a must try. It is definitely worth the wait. Bring your newspaper, or enjoy people-watching. Have their coffee. I chose the dark roast of that morning, and have to say (sorry Starbucks) but it was the best ever. Perfectly brewed, not bitter.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

recently opened for dinner on friday/saturday's, we found the venue warm, and ready for friends to catch up. The dinner menu, although limited had a little of everything. The Buffalo burger was rich, and flavorful. the quinoa apps were delicious, but a little spendy. The small pizza (meat) was delicious, and the dough had great flavor / texture, I was already ready for a second...