“Great Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Villa Park, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was attached to the hotel I stayed at and the hotel staff recommended it. I think I ate the best piece of Halibut I've ever had (and I fish in Alaska, eat fish 3 times a week and Halibut is one of my favorites). It was a large piece over a cilantro risotto in a lemon butter sauce. The fish was perfectly cooked. The risotto cake was incredible, fried lightly in butter and lemon with spinach as the "nest". Very good.

This restaurant would have been rated Excellent but the service failed. I was traveling solo, sat in the bar and waited almost 15 minutes before asked if I wanted a drink. I had to ask for a menu and another 15 until that came. I was on the verge of walking out but kept seeing these incredible dishes of food going by. The server I had was polite but I just don't think she thought about someone in the bar that was also dining. They were busy for a Tuesday but there were 3 bartenders for about 25 people total.

Besides that, I'll definitely go back. That Halibut keeps calling my name!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bill L

Pacifica, California
“Only getting better”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've been going to this restaurant since it first opened, and have absolutely no complaints, any more. They've worked out all the snags and now everything is top notch, from the quality of the food, to the service, to the efficiency of the kitchen. If you're looking for delicious Peruvian food, or an original cocktail, you can't go wrong at this place.
My favorite drink in Pacifica is here, the Pointbreak, which is passionfruit flavored pisco sour. It's probably a little 'too easy' to drink, and yep, have regretted having a third, but two makes for a perfect night.
I've tried all of the ceviches, and some are definitely better than others, to my palette, but friends have disagreed with me so it doesn't make sense to list my personal preferences. They're all worth a try. Average sized portions for the price.
If you've visited this restaurant in the past, try it again. It will only be better than your last experience.

1 Thank Sandy H
San Francisco, California
“Likely the best place in Pacifica”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

WOW! Really great food. This place is the place to eat in Pacifica, not only is the view of the Pacific fantastic the food equals it. A Peruvian place that makes great drinks as well as food. Make sure you stop by for happy hour. The place also does brunch on the weekends and we will be back to take in the view and enjoy the awesome food.

1 Thank MickD415
san francisco
“Good Peruvian food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The food is good but the service not so much. Each time we go it seems to get worse- too bad because it's a wonderful addition to the local food scene in Pacifica. I like the
Pisco sours and the view us great! Very good ceviche. Great ocean view-You're up above highway 1 and don't see the traffic.

1 Thank funnykitty
Pacifica, California
“Nice relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The small plates are delicious, the cocktails are a little expensive, service was great. You definitely will love the view.

• Visited May 2014