“Dinner with a view”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This quite big, always crowded restaurant is in a fantastic position just facing the sea and if you are lucky to get a window table and you are there around sunset time you get an added value to the dinner (remember to ask for a window table otherwise you don't get one). We were there on a Saturday night and there was live music (with singer) which sounded a little too strong to my taste (we had to speak loudly to get ourselves understood), though quite good. The menu is varied and the quality of food very good. We had fish as both appetizers and entrees (we tried the famous club sandwich as well) and we were not disappointed, the fish was fresh and tasty, well presented. We paid 31 USD for a good bottle of red wine (one person is intolerant to white wines). I would go back to this place

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

45 minute wait, so we choose to do dinner in the bar area. Appetizer menu is good. Clam chowder and crab sandwich are excellent. Pricey cheeseburger was average, but a big portion. Good choices on desert menu. Server was nice and attentive.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place was a trip --- back to the 60s... The food was good and service fair, as were their prices. The view of the Pacific ocean beautiful. the decor & ambience was just too funny; my Husband & i truly felt like we werew in a time warp back to a 1965 night club.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

On a recent get away my wife and I enjoyed a few stops there, and the food was always good and the service friendly. Our last dinner we ate there I gave the roasted chicken a try. It was some of the best if not the best I had ever had. The young man that took care of us was on point dispite having quite a few other tables. Its nice to be treated like you matter!!!!! Great Job Nicks!!!

2  Thank MartyAndrews201
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had crab rolls for dinner at Nick's. They were very good and I would also recommend the calamari and shrimp. Lovely seafood dinner at a great price.