“The place to go for a crab sandwich.”
Review of Nick's Rockaway

Nick's Rockaway
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had crab rolls for dinner at Nick's. They were very good and I would also recommend the calamari and shrimp. Lovely seafood dinner at a great price.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nick's is popular and often crowded. Based on my wife's and my dinner one time, and my daughter's dinner another time, the food is mediocre.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We have been coming to Pacifica and eating at Nick's for several years. I always get the Prime Rib dinner and share it with my wife. The cut of beef is so large, I am amazed that someone could eat it by themselves. The restaurant was very busy the night we visited. I would recommend calling ahead for reservations. There also is music and dancing in the bar. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Overpriced and poor service. Our waitress acted like we were bothering her when my son asked for a refill and we practically had to tackle her to get the check. The food was so so for the price

Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you ever crave for an excellent crab sandwich when you are in the Bay Area, try Nick's Restaurant in Pacifica, CA. Yes, you will see a lot of crab in the sandwich, unlike other places. A little pricey but it's worth every bite. :)

Pacifica is a 20-minute drive from San Francisco downtown. The waterfront restaurant is a great place to relax and enjoy the Pacific Ocean view!