“My favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Houston, Texas
“My favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2012

They have wonderful Italian food and my favorite pizza around! Recently renovated dining room and super friendly staff. Now if I can just talk them into deep fried calzones...like I had as a kid.

San Francisco, California, United States
“Atsa great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Try the Quatro pizza with pepperoni instead of ham. I'm drooling as we speak. Great waitress' and food.

• Visited December 2011
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

This place is nothing extraordinary. It's just a little pizza place in a little city on the beach. It was good enough that I went back!! Large selection of pizzas and good service. So if you like good pizza and good service I recommend it. I haven't tried anything but the pizza!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Pacifica, California
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

I love there pizza just make sure you are clear on your order also meatballs are good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Daly City,CA
“No Satisfaction”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2009

This was by far the worst experience i have ever had with any restaurant ever. The girl who took my order was very friendly, but upon receiving my order everything went sour. My lasagna was spilt all through the paper bag which inevitably leaked sauce all over my floor. The foil that the bread was wrapped in was also covered in sauce as well. There was cheese and sauce all in the bag and i couldnt even lift up the container without getting any sauce on my hands.
I called the restaurant in hopes of resolving this matter, but achieved to satisfaction. WHomever i spoke with was extremely rude and refused to replace my food and repeatedly blame the entire circumstance on me. He accused me of dropping my food and said thats why it was spilt. He consulted the cook and driver who (of course) told him that nothing was wrong upon delivery. So overall i was called a liar and delivered terrible food. The man i spoke with said he rather lose a customer and would take the drivers word over anyone elses seeing as how he was worked there for 5 years. Does he not know this is the real world and people lie to keep their jobs. I guess thats what customer service has come down to these days, calling your customer a liar and offering to take food back and give a refund and instead of replacing it to make a customer happy. I will never order from VIVA ITALIANO AGAIN!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Been to Viva Italiano? Share your experiences!