“Good taste but pizza was warm, not hot”

Sonny's Ristorante e Pizzeria
Ranked #63 of 87 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Newer... about a year old. Local favorite. Lots of pizza delivery But the food is incredible... lacks in table service. But incredible food!!!!
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I called in a to-go pizza order and was told it would be about 35 minutes. I arrived about 30 minutes from the time I called and my pizza was ready. And there was only one table seated in the restaurant so I suspect the pizza was cooked and done 10-15 minutes prior. Service/payment was not rude but not pleasant. Needless to say when I got home 5 minute later and ate the pizza was warm but not hot.

I was pleased with the taste of my pizza. Maybe if I return I’ll try eating at the restaurant. But I wouldn’t get a to-go again based on my experience.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girl try hard to like this place it is nice but every dam time we come here are first order is always ice cold. I was served a frozen meatball last time tonight it's the sausage ice cold this place could be good if the owner could pull his head out his butt and see the kind of product his restaurant is serving

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Have eaten too many pizzas over the years and lost my taste for it. However, I got hooked on the "Sonny's Special" and am back in the saddle, so to speak. If you haven't tried one, give it a go. Not the cheapest pie by any means, but great taste, so I'll rate the value as very good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a large group and they were very accomodating. Great pizza and calamari. Great set up for young children

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We eat here pretty regularly, and consistently find it a terrific place with great eats. We find the lasagna to wonderful!