“Be very, very careful visiting this place at night.”

Taco Bell by the Sea
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Pacifica
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I've long been a Taco Bell fan, and this is surely the coolest one I've ever been to, BUT there is a huge problem with access after dark == grossly insufficient exterior lighting at the entrance, and the step-up to the door is part ramp, part curb, but only the ramp part is effectively lit, so if two people are coming out and one is on the ramp portion the other person approaches the invisible curb... an accident waiting to happen, and so it happened to us. I fell off the curb onto the gritty pavement, while trying to make sure my wife, who has trouble walking, made her way down the ramp OK -- oww! I was very sore for quite a while; my wife says it was a miracle that I didn't break my hip. (OK, so we're both well along in years -- that shouldn't keep us from enjoying Taco Bell.) I'm not mad at Taco Bell, but I would be remiss not to warn other folks like myself.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank calitexican

Reviewed July 13, 2018

staff did not have a clue, said could only take cash and turned customers away then said could only take card but then that failed. then aid could not cook anything fried, was open until 1 am and this was 10 pm. felt sorry for the young boy at front of house

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We love to go to this Taco Bell. You can eat your meal on the beach or inside the restaurant looking out at the beach. Lots of windows and such a great environment. And the staff is great, and quick with making the food!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Wow, it just doesn't get any more spectacular than this. Miles and miles of blue waves and surfers all day long! And Taco Bell is a decent fast food place. Be aware, you might be waiting patiently in a long line. But what view...who cares :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped into the Taco Bell with the best view! Right on the beach with a walk up window for surfers. Tried the Wild Naked Chicken combo- spicy! Enjoyed lunch while watching surfers on the water, and surf lessons on the beach. Ate outside in the sunshine and sea breeze. Typical Taco Bell menu. Fast and friendly. Restrooms are outside.

Date of visit: May 2018