“Rating for Location”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were driving and noticed the surfers and the sun starting to get low in the sky. It looked beautiful. My husband pulled over so we could get pictures. it was then that we realized we were in a Taco Bell parking lot. We had not eaten and it was not our pick for dinner that night but the deck on the back of Taco Bell lended to a great place to eat and watch the sunset and watch the surfers. The view was awesome. Cheap dinner of course. The staff seemed disorganized and got most orders wrong. They put churros in our bag; extras, not missing anything. The dining room was dirty. We ate outside. it was not the cleanest either but the chicken burritos and tacos tasted fine since were there mostly for the view. it was a great little find.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I can't believe this Taco Bell is right on the beach. The views are incredible. The food is typical and the restaurant is a little dirty. The service is good. My Taco's were very good. Took them hiking nearby with a cold brew. Awesome.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Taco bell does it's normal taco bell things, like making your tummy hurt. (LOL) but it's not too bad at all, the service is kind of wack and the tables are ultra stick because they seem unattended too but over all it's taco bell so i can't be too picky.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had lunch here while my son-in-law enjoyed a surfing lesson. The food is very predictable, but tasty nonetheless. The place is busy, but the kitchen staff and front desk people were very efficient and we were in and out quickly. It is the location that is fantastic. The restaurant has a large deck right on the beach. It seems impossible a fast food restaurant could be in this location, but am certain it is most welcome to all the families who bring their children and the cold surfers looking for a warm pick me up.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This Taco Bell located at 5200 Coast Highway is a great surprise! It is located on the Pacific Ocean in Pacifica California. When I arrived in Pacifica, I was looking for a place to eat. I saw the Taco Bell sign and decided to eat there as Taco Bell has really good food. As I turned in, I could see that this was a totally different Taco Bell than I was used to. Inside this Bell, big picture windows gives a great view of the surf and beach. A door leads to the outside eating area if you want to eat outside. Stairs lead down to the sand beach and beautiful surf. Amazing!!!! Enjoyed eating my Cantina Bowl Salad
that much more while enjoying this beautiful part of California! Way to go Taco Bell !!!!