“Nice place to go by the beach” 4 of 5 bubbles

Taco Bell by the Sea
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Fast Food, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Espoo, Finland
“Nice place to go by the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We found this place, when we were walking on the beach. The staff was friendly and the view was amazing!

Visited June 2012

“Best view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

The food is fine and quickly made. Typical taco bell food and there is nothing wrong with that at all! However the view from here is amazing. Thoroughly recommend it.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brookings, Oregon
“Beautiful Ocean View”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

The food was good and the view is beautiful. Not really enough seating for all the customers they get, although the outdoor seating was nice and their bathrooms were fairly clean.

Visited June 2012
sacramento,ca.
“Location, location, location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

The best location ever for a Taco bell !!! Regular taco bell faire but the location cant be beat

Visited July 2012
San Francisco, California
“Your typical, good ole Taco Bell”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have to say, this has got to be the most expensive piece of real estate a Taco Bell sits on, it just cracks me up..or is it sad, I just don't know.
It was just one of those days, I wasn't really in the mood for anything in particular, I just wanted to grab something quick and head out to a quiet place down the road to sit in the sun and read. So, yes...I too fell into the Taco Bell trap. Well, me and apparently everyone else in Pacifica, ugh. It was such a random time of day too, I thought, wow...doesn't anyone in this town have a regular job? (I guess they were all surfer dudes and chicks with inheritance, go figure.) The line moved rather quickly, ordered my food, everything went without a glitch, and I only waited about 5 minutes. My order was perfect, even though I had ordered against the menu-I know-fast food faux pas. My food was how I remembered, good ole tasty taco bell. Oh, I'll be back, don't you know it? And, if you're reading this, so will you! Give in to the craving and just enjoy the beach front experience. Have fun!

• Visited June 2012