“Your typical, good ole Taco Bell”

Taco Bell by the Sea
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have to say, this has got to be the most expensive piece of real estate a Taco Bell sits on, it just cracks me up..or is it sad, I just don't know.
It was just one of those days, I wasn't really in the mood for anything in particular, I just wanted to grab something quick and head out to a quiet place down the road to sit in the sun and read. So, yes...I too fell into the Taco Bell trap. Well, me and apparently everyone else in Pacifica, ugh. It was such a random time of day too, I thought, wow...doesn't anyone in this town have a regular job? (I guess they were all surfer dudes and chicks with inheritance, go figure.) The line moved rather quickly, ordered my food, everything went without a glitch, and I only waited about 5 minutes. My order was perfect, even though I had ordered against the menu-I know-fast food faux pas. My food was how I remembered, good ole tasty taco bell. Oh, I'll be back, don't you know it? And, if you're reading this, so will you! Give in to the craving and just enjoy the beach front experience. Have fun!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

My wife and I were driving around Pacifica and when we saw this place we just had to try it. Our timing wasn't very good because we happen to show up right after a couple of huge orders were placed and we ended up waiting about 25 minutes for our orders. If it wasn't for the ocean view and the surfers that wait would have seemed much longer.

1  Thank OldNorCalGuy
Reviewed December 10, 2010

This Pacifica, California, area restaurant is one of the best "finds" on the California Coast. There you are, driving along the Pacific Coast Highway, your convertible top down, breathing in the sea air and all of the sudden you realize you are hungry. Fast food will do, you don't need anything fussy or fancy. And so, you look around for the familiar signs of your favorite fast food places. Look! Over there: a Taco Bell. So you pull in the parking lot and before long you realize that you are practically IN the ocean. How is this possible? You are definitely ON the beach. And yet still in your car and way too amazed. Inside are all your favorites, the chips and cheese, the burritos, the crunch wrap supremes... But outside! The deck! The ocean! Surfers! Sunset! Go and enjoy it. We had a nice linger over our dinner as the sun sank into the west and the surfers caught the last waves of the day. If this isn't California Dreamin', what is?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Good change to just a normal Taco Bell. The food is normal and as you would figure it has a great view.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 30, 2008

Deemed, "Taco Bell by the Sea," where the surfers hang out, I come out here with friends when I just want to unwind on the beach and eat fast mexican food. Literally, this place is mounted on the beach in Pacifica and you get a beach front view for pennies. Also, it was featured on the food network and is the only one of its kind in a line of Taco Bell chains.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook