“So good!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great. Probably the best you can find this far north (outside of the mission). Great price and lovely service. My go to Mexican food spot, and it's right next to the beach!

Pacifica, California
“A weekly Must!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been enjoying this place so much for the past 8 years. I'm local, and if asked where do you want to go eat, I almost always pick La Playa. The employees make me feel like family, the servings are Big, they always go the extra mile to make me feel welcome. I Love this place!!!!! Thursday can get Really Loud, seems to be the most popular night of the week. Ya, La Playa is a Good place :)

• Visited July 2014
Pacifica, California
“Okay standard Mexican fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food is OK. I do like the fish tacos supreme a lot. Service can be surly. Been going here for 14+ years. It's where we go when we don't want to cook and it's conveniently located for us. But, they don't really extend themselves to be friendly and can be quite curt at times if you have any questions. Basic beans & rice sides. Nothing special.

Visited November 2013
Pacifica
“Nothing to see here - move along ;-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Almost hate to provide a review since this is one of Pacifica's best kept secrets for the past few years. Alas, the secret must now be out since the nightly attendance is now getting out of hand. This is clearly a "Triple D" kind of place. Good drinks (you must try their Cadillac marguerita), an excellent selection of local draft beers, and some of the best Mexican food you will experience anywhere around San Francisco. Their chile verde is, hands down, the best I have ever had. Try it in the burrito and it will save you a few bucks over the dinner meal. The fish tacos are also perfectly prepared, day in - day out. We have never had better. Not all dishes are perfect, but it has been a weekly visit for us over the past few years, and we look forward to the friendly atmosphere, meeting old friends, and outstanding food and drink.

Visited October 2013
Stockton, California
“Great fish taco supreme”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been to the place twice and specifically came back for the fish taco supreme. It is delicious - served open faced and full of flavor. However, both times the service was very poor. The server behind the cash register was unfriendly. Might go back for that taco again, but they need to improve their service. We saw a couple stand in line to order and finally decide to leave because they were being ignored for so long.

• Visited July 2013