“Best Crab Sandwich”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is where we go when we are craving crab. I've had crab sandwiches in many restaurants, in many states and the best is by far at Vallemar Station. Not a lot of mayonnaise or other fillers...crab, cheese, a little green onion on grilled sourdough, yum! Also if you want Fred Flintstone prime rib, this is the place.

There are newer reviews for Vallemar Station

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Sunday night fried chicken is best on the coast. Salmon Caesar was awesome too - ordered a side of garlic bread. Awesome! I visit this place at least once a week, solely for the food. Generous potions, great sauces, old style yummy.

1  Thank Manalani
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Ate there Dec 24th and they had a fixed menu of not to many items to choose from which I don't like because they jack up the prices. I had the salmon that came with garlic mash potatoes, grilled veggies and a salad. The salmon and garlic mash potatoes were very tasty. The big downside to the evening was the annoying TV's on in the dining room. I felt like I was having dinner in someone's house.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We eat here several times a year. I especially like the combo mussels and clams while my husband always goes for steak or pot roast or whatever beef dish leaps out at him from the menu. Very friendly and accomodating staff. Only downside for me are the TV screens showing sports that are positioned not only in the bar but in the restaurant. But that's a plus for many people.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed October 28, 2013

After a day at Great America, we were ready for a quiet dinner and that's what we got. The food was excellent, the quantities more than generous, the prices very fair, the drinks well made.

1  Thank NWWildTurtle