“on powell?”

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“on powell?”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Quick breakfast then we left my parents (in their 80's) there to be picked up by friends. They kept them busy with coffee refills. Parents loved it.

Visited September 2012

sacramento,ca.
“good ole standby”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

was great to see a regular restaurant in a tourist city, excellent service, good food, great, open all night for those late nite cravings

Visited July 2012
San Francisco, California
“Open 24 hours”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was so happy to find a place that was still open! I left hungry because the food was awful! The service was good, staff was nice but the oil tasted old and I can't say there was anything appetizing about what I ate...or rather, didn't. It used to be an old stand by for all of us that worked the late shift. I'd hate to think Denny's is a thing of the past.

• Visited June 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A family fave”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My family and I have always come here on the first day of our holiday when we fly into SFO, and will continue to do so. The location always puts us in the holiday mood and the staff are friendly with typical Denny's food.

See you soon!

• Visited July 2011
New City, New York
“A Typical Denny's”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This Denny's was close to the hotel and open 24 hours which was convenient. I had the pancakes which were actually very good. My son had the pot roast which he said was ok. Atmosphere is nothing special but none of the Dennys have special atmosphere.

Visited April 2012