“OH PLEASE!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Sad place, sad service. Close to the Beach, but I haven't gone there in years. On the corner of Hwy One at Linda Mar Shopping Center. Keep driving.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I had a great breakfast, chicken fried steak and eggs, cooked perfect, the only thing I didn't like was my english muffin wasn't cooked much.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

We went to the Denny's in Pacifica, Ca and realized we had been to the worst denny's ever. The owner seated us and then wiped his nose twice with his arm. There was a smell in the air that smelled like an unclean house. The waitress was about 80 years old and had an open soar on her nose about the size of a quarter. The cooks in the kitchen looked dirty and gave my wife and I both bad looks. WE WALKED OUT AND DID NOT LOOK BACK.

Reviewed April 18, 2011

We are new to Denny's. After many a disappointing breakfast elsewhere, we should have come here sooner. Denny's Pacifica has a slightly dated interior, but it's clean and I think it adds to its charm. The staff has always been friendly, with a ready smile. And the food reliably good. We've tried breakfast, lunch and dinner and have not been let down. Breakfast has to be a favourite - eggs, bacon, hash browns, followed by a stack of pancakes soaked in maple syrup. Denny's will definitely be a feature on our next road trip. And Denny's Pacifica is a safe good food stop for you on your next trip down the beautiful coastal HWY1.

Reviewed March 25, 2008

just like every other Denny's coast to coast...OK