“Amazing food and Amazing atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Ariana

Cafe Ariana
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pacific Grove, California
“Amazing food and Amazing atmosphere”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The detail in the restaurant is incredible and the attention to quality is spectacular. This is a place to visit for lunch, dinner, coffee, desert, or gelato. I would absolutely recommend this place!

Visited May 2014

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Took a blind chance and scored!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

On a trip to Monterey, we happened upon Ariana's after just wandering through the (cute!) town for a bit. We didn't read any reviews or plan ahead, and were so pleasantly surprised. My partner got a delicious panini; I got a personal pepperoni pizza (more on this later). We shared a tomato soup (delicious! Literally the best tomato soup I've ever had). My husband got a biscotti after and I got an espresso gelato. The pizza was thin and crisp and a little on the cheesier side. The gelato was fantastic - it felt like we were back in Rome. Totally loved this place and made a note to remember the name to pass along the review. Highly recommend!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank KMDT
San Luis Obispo, California
“All round good eating experience”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I love that I was able to place my order and pay for it at the counter, thus eliminating the hassle of waiting for someone to take my order and later be interrupted in the middle of good conversation when the bill is presented. On my last visit I ordered a bowl of pumpkin soup which included bread – two generous slices that were lightly toasted and tasted as if they had just come from the oven. The creamy soup was absolutely delicious and served in a large cup with a handle, so tipping the cup to get to that last little bit was not considered uncouth. The service was impeccable with the waiter visiting our table at appropriate times. I especially liked the decor – walls sponge painted a muted earthtone with soft (flattering) lighting and relaxing Italian music playing in the background. The cost for my meal was only $14. I have also lunched here with girlfriends and everyone has always enjoyed their meal.

• Visited November 2013
Stockton, California
“Nice surprise in Pacific Grove”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were looking for a late lunch/early light dinner on Lighthouse at 4pm. Cafe Ariana was open, welcoming, and delicious. The menu choices all looked good (panninis, soups, pizzas...) which made ordering difficult. The three of us each had a different pannini and we were all very happy with our choices. The customer service was exceptional. Our waiter was VERY nice, helpful and patient. The chef in the back stepped out and thanked us when we were leaving. Nice touch. As we were eating, I noticed how clean and fresh the cafe looked. I thought it had just opened. At the end of our meal we treated ourselves to a salted caramel gelato (recommended by our waiter) one of the MANY flavors they offer. Reminiscent of our trip to Italy. So glad we found Cafe Ariana!

• Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great pizza and gelato. Homey, small town atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This cafe on the main street was reminiscent of small town independent family restaurants from my childhood...only the food was better! It was inviting, friendly, and a great place for an affordable meal. We took our pizza to-go and it was delicious.

Visited June 2013