“Awesome find”

Michael's Grill & Taqueria
Ranked #23 of 79 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Scrounging for lunch options in Pacific Grove and we are so happy we ended up here. Fajitas and fajita salad were great! You also gotta love the refills on the horchata! This place gets packed for a strip mall digs

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I tried this little hole in the wall restaurant because I could smell the grill from across the parking lot. Had a fantastic grilled shrimp and mushroom quesadilla which was wonderful- -definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were looking for a taqueria and what a great find. Hidden in the corner of the Save-Mart center (next to ACS Discovery Shop) - we had a great take out meal for a group of 4. Good service, decent food and so easy! We had tostada's and a plate of nachos. They even substituted my iceberg lettuce for romaine for me - very friendly and great value.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is one of the best mexican places in PG/Monterey. It's also one of the best places for quick easy food. In and out. Not a fancy sit down place. I stop by here on the way home from work about once a month. Lots of food and I usually have some left over for lunch the next day. Not expensive, just a low key place. People are friendly and the salsa is very good.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Tucked in the back of a strip mall, it is hard to find when the sign isn't lit, but the staff is friendly and hard working. The chips and salsa were tasty, but the chicken and beef on my super platter were overcooked. The shrimp were just right.