“A super bakery for the best breads and sweets in the area”
Review of Pavel's Backerei

Pavel's Backerei
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 6, 2019

I gladly wait in line to get the amazing Farmer's bread from Pavel bakery. This luscious loaf is a delight with a topping of peanut butter and jelly, or smashed avocado, and makes a delectable sandwich, too.
But that is not all they can treat you with. Their coconut macaroons are so delicious and dipped in chocolate. They make a super croissant and a chocolate version, too. Chocolate chunk cookies, bambolini of all sorts, and so much more. But you must try it to believe it. In the morning, if you get there before they run out, they make a breakfast muffin that they heat up, in which is a fresh egg! They make fab sandwiches for you to order, or from their deli case. They make several different breads, besides the farmers bread, and a set of tools, too. Many folks' favorite is cheddar bread—just what it sounds like, but I so love the farmer's bread, that I rarely get the cheddar. Go early in the day, or you may miss out on your favorite. Everyone hears about Pavel's —locals and tourists. Closed Sunday and Monday, but as soon as the sell out, they are closed for the day.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

The pastries from Pavel's are the MOST Delicious we have Ever had! They are Amazingly Good! You must arrive early (they are open at 7:00a.m. Tues-Sun) to have the best selection of exquisite delicacies. My favorite so far is... All of them!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

My cousin and I walked here from our hotel for breakfast one day. We were able to pick out our breakfast then we walked back to the shoreline to eat it. :) I chose the cinnamon roll which was wonderful. My cousin, I believe, chose the apple fritter and enjoyed it. Both were very generous in size so they were a good value.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Appears to be closed We’ve been to this bakery before and it was absolutely phenomenal. We went back on February 12. The place not only was close but it looked empty. I just tried to call the phone number and had no luck. Don’t know if they rolled up shop or not. Either way it’s worth checking out because this place was great.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Crazy good baguettes and pastries! Thank goodness they were closed on Sunday or I would have gained 10 pounds! Love the atmosphere, friendly service and food! Nice lady even gave me some butter so I good sample bread on my way to beach!

Date of visit: January 2019