Quick walk to the shoreline and lighthouse. Stayed in the junior suite and the room was nice. What kept us from a "5" were the stains on the carpet or the carpet pattern that looked like stains. The room otherwise was clean and quiet. There has been refurbishing so the carpet issue may be moot. The morning breakfast was delightful and the evening wine social was very nice. There are fire rings to sit and enjoy the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Lodge & Suites is a boutique hotel that is nestled amid the Monterey Pines, 1- 1/2 blocks from the tip of Monterey Bay and the Pacific Ocean. We are conveniently located next to Pacific Grove Golf Links, Point Pinos Lighthouse & the historic El Carmelo Cemetery. The property has two unique sections located across the street from one another. Each day, we provide a complimentary continental breakfast from 7:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. Pool & Spa available for guests. The Cottage property is a thirty-one unit property. Our Cottages have a king size beds, microwave, mini refrigerator and gas burning fireplace in all rooms. The Cottage patio has tables, chairs and fire pits. The Cottages include a daily chef prepared breakfast each morning from 7:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. and wine & hors d'oeuvres from 4:30 P.M. - 6:00 P.M every afternoon. We have a variety of meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 40 people classroom style. We also offer group rates for those booking 8 or more rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Lodge And Suites
- Lighthouse Resort Pacific Grove
- Lighthouse Pacific Grove