Exceptionally clean and spacious suites with welcoming hosts. This is not a typical hotel; the suites feel like home. I am a relatively frequent guest needing workspace for computer and other equipment and the king suite with a full kitchen and kitchen table provide exactly what I need. Great location for day trips up and down the coast. Generally a single guest on field trips for coastal and wetlands nature photography, I take advantage of the room's large kitchen with full-size refrigerator, microwave, oven, and stove to prepare "home cooked" meals. Maid service includes dish-washing ;-) Breakfasts provided by the hotel are standard with cereals, pastries, bagels, fruit, waffles, toast, juices, coffee, and milk which supplement in-room cooking or a quick morning get-away. Both covered/garage and stall parking are available. Free wi-fi, fireplace (nice when returning wet and cold), and each ground floor suite has very large, private, double outdoor decks (estimate 120 square feet of deck space with patio table and chairs). King Suite includes bathroom, kitchen, small living area with sofa (fold out bed), coffee table and widescreen TV and a large sleeping area with its own widescreen TV, fireplace, bed, and wet bar. Multiple chests of drawers have extra blankets. In room safe for valuables. Perfect if you need comfort, space and a great location for working or vacation stays on the peninsula and want to prepare some or all of your own meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peaceful and relaxing, the BEST WESTERN The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove offers spacious townhouse-style accommodations in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from the beach. Explore the incredible coastline from your cozy home, located right off 17-Mile Drive on the incredible Monterey Peninsula. The large guest rooms and suites with high ceilings are comfortable and convenient for discovering the area, and you will love the complimentary high-speed Internet access and deluxe continental breakfast served daily. The Monterey Bay Peninsula is one of the most beautiful slices of the coast of California, and the BEST WESTERN The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove provides the perfect home base from which to explore all of the area's attractions, from water activities to scenic hikes and wine tastings to whale watching. Nestled between pine and eucalyptus trees in a quiet residential neighborhood, this charming hotel is within walking distance to Asilomar State Beach and Asilomar Conference Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn And Suites Monterey Pacific Grove Hotel Pacific Grove
- Howard Johnson Pacific Grove
- Pacific Grove Howard Johnson