Lovers Point Inn
$162
  • Pool
Pacific Gardens Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$160
$140
Butterfly Grove Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$141
Sunset Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Hotels.com
Best Western The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$178
$161
$109
$88
Lighthouse Lodge
Rosedale Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
Orbitz.com
Monterey Peninsula Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
Deer Haven Inn(Pacific Grove)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Travelocity
All reviewslovers pointacross the streetthird floorocean viewgreat locationcannery rowcontinental breakfastbeautiful parkfloor roomhard boiled eggspoint parkthe beach house restaurantan older hotelcoffee machinerooms are smallfisherman's wharfflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Sindy B, Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Enough pillows but mattress was very poor. We had three rooms. Two of the rooms had beds with dips in the middle. The continental breakfast made life easy in the morning. The parking garage under the building was appreciated. Beautiful 15-20 walk to the aquarium. A nice park and beach across the street.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Theinsidescoop2
LoversPointInn, Owner at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Alwayslooingforad..,

Thanks for your recent review of the Lovers Point Inn. As a small family owned business, the feedback of our valued guests is critical to our continued improvement. We take each and every one of our reviews to heart and hope that our reviewers take a moment to read our responses. After reading your review, we immediately researched your party's reservation to determine what rooms you stayed in. We take the comfort of our guests seriously, so after identifying which beds were not up to our standards, we have taken steps to replace them. As a rule, if a guest contacts us with an issue, we take immediate action to solve the problem. Had you or your party contacted us during your stay we would have made arrangements to insure your comfort. We thank you very much for your positive comments concerning the remaider of your stay and I invite you to contact our General Manager Sindy directly to see how we may make your next visit to the Lovers Point Inn a better one.

Diamond Hunter
Owner

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. We were very disappointed. The room was old and needed repairs. It was very noise and the parking is terrible. We paid extra for the ocean view. The view was nice. We got up early and got out of there as quickly as possible. When i booked I tried to get a second night but they were booked thank God. Enough said. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012
5  Thank pokemomlm

Dear pokemomim,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Lovers Point Inn. While your stay may not have been to your liking, I can assure you that all the pictures on our website, our partner's websites and our collateral material are accurate, undoctored and updated representations of each of our room types. You will be pleased to know that we have undertaken a refreshing program for each of our rooms that includes new paint, baseboards and crown molding as well as bedding. It also includes upgraded closet/storage areas and will eventually feature new vertical wood blinds. As a small family owned business we strive to provide our guests with the best possible experience from the customer service they receive at the front desk to the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Diamond Hunter
Owner

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel just because of where I saw it was located at Lover's Point. One review commented about the parking lot that is situated in front of the hotel, what hotel does not have a parking lot or a street adjacent to it? If the only thing that person could focus on was the street then I feel sorry for them. The hotel has a wonderful view, in fact, it doesn't get much better! It was a clear day and evening and I saw clear across the bay to Santa Cruz. To see the ocean waves crashing up against the rocks from my room was incredible! The room was clean, the staff was beyond friendly (and personable), my girlfriend and I felt like honeymooners: wine and cheese happy hour, champagne in the room at sunset and cheese, crackers and sweets in the room; 5 star hotel quality in my book! The bed was extremely comfortable and plenty of blankets, if needed. I've never seen such a cleaner bathroom and a totally dustless environment. Happy we stayed! I suggest this to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mike g
Sindy B, Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

We are so happy you stayed as well, and thank you so much for this wonderful review. It brings us such pleasure to hear you were able to enjoy every aspect of our inn, including the parking. Thank youf or letting us and all other travelers about Lovers Point Inn, and if you decide you would like to come back, please call me directly. I will personally take care of your reservation needs. Sindy Buentello, LPI Manager

Reviewed December 11, 2012

After a rocky check-in due to Expedia not forwarding our paid reservation (thats a whole other story). The Manager Sindy, made our 5 day visit during Thanksgiving a wonderful experiance. They more than made up for any problems we had during check-in. The views we spectacilar. Every morning My Husband walked out at Sun rise and took pictures of Sea Lions, Birds and Otters. Over all our experience was wonderful!!!

Tom and Christy of Chicago

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Christy H
Sindy B, Manager at Lovers Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Tom and Christy, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. I must say, you made my Thanksgiving that much more special as well. I was able to spend personal time with you and your family, met your daughter, your son-in-law and grand baby. I'm so happy that I was able to make your stay a bit more comfortable, after the terrible mixup with your reservation. I'm sure after spending 5 days with us, it is good to be back home. If you have any future plans to coming back and visiting Pacific Grove, please keep Lovers Point Inn in mind as your vacation destination. If you call me directly, I will personally take care of your all your reservation needs. Happy Holidays to you and your family! Sindy Buentello LPI Manager