“Excellent service, and the food was terrific...”

Jeninni Kitchen + Wine Bar
Ranked #15 of 84 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Established in 2013 Jeninni kitchen + wine bar is the Monterey Peninsula's newest wine bar and dining destination, seamlessly blending the sophisticated energy of an urban restaurant with the genteel comforts of coastal Pacific Grove, CA. Redefining the modern wine bar experience, jeninni kitchen + wine bar offers a contemporary take on the sultry cuisines of the Mediterranean coast - alongside unique, quality wines and innovative cocktails.
Reviewed June 4, 2019

My friend and I got there only about 20 minutes before the kitchen closed, but they were super friendly and encouraged us to order anything on the menu. We were looking for something light, and shared the cheese plate and some lovely beet lettuce wraps that were super flavorful. The recommended some wine that was terrific. Both servers were super friendly and professional. Really great experience!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019

We stopped by after a movie for happy hour. The snacks and drinks were wonderful. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

I have been to Jeninni twice., The first was with co-workers on an evening with a guest chef, a couple of years ago. The second time was my wife, on a regular menu evening. We started with the three option cheese plate, and shared the burrata and kale salad. Boht were very good. The fig spread for the cheese was delicious but was too scant for two people, The salad was fresh and was good as well. My wife had the scallops which were good,. I had the crispy lamb shank. It was amazing. The tzatziki sauce was a perfect match for the lamb. My wife does not normally like lamb. She loved this lamb dish.
The restaurant does not serve hard liquor, all cocktails are made with soju. We both had the peach ginger sage, it was fantastic!
On both trips the restaurant was packed, so I suggest reservations.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Cozy little cafe on lighthouse with eclectic small plates menu and very friendly waiters and chef making sure you are a happy camper. I had the charred octopus with lemon marmalade which was do delicious and perfectly prepared. Desserts are a bit unusual but good all the same. Closed on Wednesday so keep that in
Mind.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

The service was better than excellent. It was fabulous. We weren't familiar with the food, so the server helped us and gave me recommendations. We loved it. We can go back again.

Date of visit: January 2019