“Good Mexican food.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2014

When we arrived in Pacific Grove our house wasn't ready yet so the owner recommended Pepper's as 'to die for.' I understand that people have their own version of what's tasty but this restaurant didn't wow any of the 4 people in our group. It was good food and fairly good service (once you get a server's attention and let them know you actually want to be served). I did what I often do and asked the waiter to just bring me something yummy. He brought fish tacos and they were good but nothing to write home about. Wish I could find someplace to eat in PG that is truly outstanding.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Plenty of good Mexican food to choose from. The plates were just the right size. I had chicken enchiladas and husband a burrito. We were too full for dessert even though we didn't eat all the chips and salsa. Service was great even with almost every table full.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

here's a switch, really good service, unusual cuisine, good prices. everybody there was friendly, employees, locals, out-of-towners.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have been visiting Pacific Grove for over 8 years now & each trip my guests & I go to Peppers. Every time I have gone the service has been super friendly & the food has been delicious. My husband & I rave about this place & tell anyone who stays within a 30 mile radius to dine there. We look forward to it every trip including our upcoming one! I also recommend for the margarita lovers out there to try the blood orange margarita...it's yummy!!!:)

Reviewed March 29, 2014

been eating there since forever ago, probably the 80's. I like any thing they have with there guacamole, including the burritos, quesada, fajita salad is super good the salad dressing should be bottled get out of my way I'll drink that stuff straight.. Speaking of drinks I don't but when I do, I like to have a margarita that is so fresh and strong that well.. you don't want to see me after two so it's usually one. But they taste so good, my mouth is watering as I write this. So any ways if in town you should check out Peppers, it's a local place with character, history and great food.