“Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Vitos

Vitos
Ranked #39 of 79 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a very good restaurant. The service is a little slow but otherwise it's one of the best places I've ever eaten!!!

• Visited May 2013

Fairview, Tennessee
“Atmosphere was rushed and crowded”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I think this is a family owned and run Italian place. It was kind of hectic when we arrived and it did not seem like any one was attending to our reservation. Food was ok.

Visited April 2013
“Great place! Great Food!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for the first time and loved it! We found it by just driving past it on a daily basis and decided to try it.. The food was delicious-- real Italian! Service was great and the price was just right! We will be back.. One of our favorites so far in the Monterey area!

• Visited April 2013
“A Little Bit of Italy”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

On a recent visit to Pacific Grove a friend had suggested we try Vito's. This is a small nicely decorated Italian restaurant. There are numerous beautiful blooming orchids leading into the dining area. A lovely fireplace offers a welcoming touch. I would suggest the sand dabs which are similar to sole. These are Parmesan crusted and served with vegetables and a side of linguini. A very nice lentil soup
accompanied the meal . The owner personally greets and serves all guests and often serenades diners with snatches of Italian songs.......really good voice too!

Monterey, California
“Vito Sings for you!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Our family loves Vito's . Why? Food is delicious. Wait staff is very Sicilian...we feel coddled there. Vito sings if he's not too busy and visits tables to chat. My hard-to-please 18 year old daughter took my mother-in-law there and she came home humming O Sole Mio. My go to dish is the Eggplant/calamari parmigiana. Just thinking about this is making me hungry!

• Visited February 2013