“Great experience friendly staff good food”
Review of La Piccola Casa

La Piccola Casa
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lighthouse & Laurel
Description: House Made PIZZA ~ PASTA ~ PANINI! Great beers on tap. Fresh baked goodies! Family owned and operated.
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Classy atmosphere. They remembered us on return. Which we had found it sooner. Food prepared with care. Different specials every night. Great out of town experience. We will be back

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The ambiance is somewhat lacking, but great for a quiet, romantic dinner in an out of the way setting. Service impeccable. Food delicious. A little pricey, but worth every penny.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Went with some family that had been coming for years when in town. They were telling me about the Lasagna, with noodles made on site. Its an authentic Italian restaurant and its amazing. We just got back from Italy so it was a treat to get some good food. The lasagna was just as described and excellent. It came with a salad as well. They don't have a full bar but do have wine and beer which was just fine. My husband ordered some calamari and had a salad because the lasagna was enough to feed two people easily.

The staff and service was excellent. Its a small place which makes it a nice intimate setting and it allows them to focus on the customer.

I will definitely be back next time I am in town on a Friday. Thanks to my family for showing me this place.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great relaxed little restaurant in Pacific Grove. You order at the counter and then the freshly cooked food is brought to your table. The atmosphere was great - I felt as though we were sitting in someone's front room. The staff were very friendly and the food was lovely. They serve mainly pizzas, pastas, salads and some sea food. I had a very tasty lasagne and my husband had a pizza.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Loved the place--we were there from NC. Felt like home as the locals in the restaurant gave us plenty of guidance. you knew you were in a good place with all the local patronage. Pizza was good, but we got lasagna based on recommendation (even though we weren't that hungry). Incredible bolognese!!!