“awesome experience”

First Awakenings
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

lucked out with no wait. Sat outside on the patio next to the fire pit.
Very friendly and accommodating waitress. I got the Turkey Dill crepegg, but turned into an omelet to be gluten free. added avocado, and she subbed the bread for fruit. it was perfect.
boyfriend got the bacado omelet, enjoyed it as well.
great portions, great food, great service.

1  Thank Meagan T
There are newer reviews for First Awakenings

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you are looking for a place with many classic breakfast options, First Awakenings is the place to go. My husband and I ate breakfast there on the final day of our stay in Monterey. While my husband's dish was better than mine (the veggies in my scramble were a little undercooked), everything was tasty. The portions were generous and the waitstaff was very friendly. Although I haven't eaten at enough of the breakfast options to have much to compare to, First Awakenings is a solid choice.

1  Thank Rachmishon
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Been going here for over 20 years. Great food and reasonable prices for a tourist town. Also have a location in Salinas. Plan on a wait on the weekends but worth it.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Everything on the menu looks fabulous...looking around at what other's have...and how they are diving in and cleaning their plates - amazing! Out came my BLTE sans the E(gg) and the BACON was amazing, country fried potatoes...wonderful! I can't wait to return on our next visit - this is the new "go to" place for me. The service was great, friendly staff and accommodating with our dog. It's located in the Tin Cannery Outlet mall - odd little spot but overall good location.

1  Thank bluecrew6
Reviewed March 9, 2014

One of my favorite places for breakfast, we go here quite often. Be prepared to wait on Sunday mornings to get in, however well worth the wait. Great Calamari and eggs. Never have had a bad meal here, and over the years I couldn't count how many times we have gone here. They also have restaurant in Salinas.

1  Thank MontereyPokerP