“You must try this place!”
Review of Crema

Crema
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Espresso bar open 7 days a week, 7am-4pm. ALL DAY BRUNCH served: Sat & Sun: 8am-3pm & Mon, Wed-Fri: 9am-5pm. Enjoy espresso drinks (we proudly serve Verve Coffee Roasters), loose leaf teas, fresh homemade pastries and breakfast burritos in the morning AND Sunday & Monday, Wednesday thru Saturday, experience our ALL DAY BRUNCH featuring chicken & waffles, Benedicts and more available throughout the afternoon, AND make sure to try our bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Ramos Fizz and Sangria pitchers. Crema is the perfect venue to host a special event, private party, wedding reception, baby shower, birthday party, business meeting, holiday party or fundraiser. We are wireless ready and yes, we take credit cards! Find Your Happy Place at Crema!
Reviewed September 24, 2016

A converted Victorian home now a restaurant- cute and impressive. Designed well with all the little 'touches' adding so much of the charm to create the ambience - so darling. Now about the food, I can't wait to go back to try other dishes but I indulged into the eggs benedict with mushrooms and spinach. My friend loved the Chicken and waffle dish with gravy - a wonderful, delicious spluge! The Hollandaise sauce is perfect for the eggs benedict and the potatoes scrumptious! Yum! $15 for bottomless Mimosas with a variety of juices and since this is where John Steinbeck and his pal Ed Rickets roamed I am sure if they were alive they would be here quite often (they loved to pop a cork) and then stay for delicious items on the menu. A couple of blocks over on Central - a home where Steinbeck's Grandmother lived and then another home within a few blocks where Steinbeck resided while writing a few of his novels. All in all a great time at Crema, stepping back in time, enjoying a meal with a kind and attentive staff called the Cremlins. They are young, sweet and have a great chance to learn the restaurant business the right way! Sit back, order and enjoy - you may see a Monarch Butterfly flutter by while drinking their remarkable coffee.

1  Thank mobayrt

Reviewed September 22, 2016

Lovely brunch place in an old house in Pacific Grove. The food was excellent, the service friendly and accommodating. Seemed like a happy place

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Several voices beckoned for us to try Crema on our recent trip to the area, and this wonderful gem on Lighthouse did not disappoint. Downstairs coffee shop delivered crispy croissants and muffins with generous latte and capppuccino with verve and rich backbone, though here limited seating and service at the rush can be a bit of a challenge for a chunk of the morning. Upstairs seating is more expansive and the breakfast menu invites leisurely eating and conversation in an unrushed yet well-tended environment. The period architecture, tight space, and great vistas from windows makes this a must-do for a lighter or early-in-the-day foraging expedition through town. Well worth your investment of time and dollars.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I've been trolling Pacific Grove for years. Truly my favorite city on the Monterey Peninsula. Stumbled upon Crema about three years back now. I'm a big time coffee snob, and seeing other reviews convinced me this place was worth a try. I've not had a trip to PG (and I go several times/year) since where the highlight of my visit hasn't been Crema. I go for the coffee, but stay for the great food and friendly service.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We had a great brunch here the eggs benny and chicken and waffles were outstanding!!! Service was wonderful as well. The hot tea selections were great and served in a proper tea kettle.

The only thing were weren't thrilled about was our table kinda awkward but, the food made up for it.