“You won't find better in PG”
Review of Crema

Crema
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Description: Espresso bar open 7 days a week, 7am-4pm. ALL DAY BRUNCH served: Sat & Sun: 8am-3pm & Mon, Wed-Fri: 9am-5pm. Enjoy espresso drinks (we proudly serve Verve Coffee Roasters), loose leaf teas, fresh homemade pastries and breakfast burritos in the morning AND Sunday & Monday, Wednesday thru Saturday, experience our ALL DAY BRUNCH featuring chicken & waffles, Benedicts and more available throughout the afternoon, AND make sure to try our bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Ramos Fizz and Sangria pitchers. Crema is the perfect venue to host a special event, private party, wedding reception, baby shower, birthday party, business meeting, holiday party or fundraiser. We are wireless ready and yes, we take credit cards! Find Your Happy Place at Crema!
Reviewed September 18, 2016

I've been trolling Pacific Grove for years. Truly my favorite city on the Monterey Peninsula. Stumbled upon Crema about three years back now. I'm a big time coffee snob, and seeing other reviews convinced me this place was worth a try. I've not had a trip to PG (and I go several times/year) since where the highlight of my visit hasn't been Crema. I go for the coffee, but stay for the great food and friendly service.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We had a great brunch here the eggs benny and chicken and waffles were outstanding!!! Service was wonderful as well. The hot tea selections were great and served in a proper tea kettle.

The only thing were weren't thrilled about was our table kinda awkward but, the food made up for it.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We arrived thinking breakfast but ended up more in the brunch mode. Passed on the memosa but still had a great meal. Excellent service. Pablano potatoes a little spicey but good

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Excellent food and very attentive staff. We came for crab Benedict, but we arrived later in the morning and it was already sold out. They have 5+ different Benedict's so we still had an excellent meal. The setting is an old converted house, so there are multiple different rooms. This is nice because it keeps the noise from large parties to a minimum and creates a more intimate atmosphere. Most weekend mornings there is a short wait (10-20 minutes) to be seated, but that is true in many of the popular places.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Staying in the USA I really miss for good coffee. In Crema you can taste europian style coffee. You can order diferent type coffee in 12 or 16 oz mag. I drank Bevere. It's a strong and smoth enogh, I recomend it for drivers before riding the 17 miles road. Cakes are big and delicios. Service is very good and it's not expensive for Monterey bay.