“Great Sunday morning breakfast!”
Review of Crema

Crema
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Espresso bar open 7 days a week, 7am-4pm. ALL DAY BRUNCH served: Sat & Sun: 8am-3pm & Mon, Wed-Fri: 9am-5pm. Enjoy espresso drinks (we proudly serve Verve Coffee Roasters), loose leaf teas, fresh homemade pastries and breakfast burritos in the morning AND Sunday & Monday, Wednesday thru Saturday, experience our ALL DAY BRUNCH featuring chicken & waffles, Benedicts and more available throughout the afternoon, AND make sure to try our bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Ramos Fizz and Sangria pitchers. Crema is the perfect venue to host a special event, private party, wedding reception, baby shower, birthday party, business meeting, holiday party or fundraiser. We are wireless ready and yes, we take credit cards! Find Your Happy Place at Crema!
Reviewed August 25, 2016

My wife and I were in San Jose to see Adele on Sunday evening and wanted to drive to the coast for a quick breakfast and enjoy 17 mile drive. We wanted to see Pacific Grove and walked along the streets in search of a cafe for breakfast. The line outside Crema indicated we should stop and after a short 15 minute wait were were seated and enjoyed a great breakfast. Would eat here every weekend if we didn't live 3000 miles away. Try the waffles.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

We recently visited this place for a pre wedding dinner. The restaurant was closed except for our party. The food was excellent and the wait staff was polite. The atmosphere was fun and in spite of the small rooms it was a great venue.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

Great place to pick up a coffee to go, or sit and sip and enjoy their breakfast offerings of a vegetarian burrito, or cheese and bacon biscuit with honey butter. Large portions and very flavorful breakfast items to go with your coffee.

Brunch served Wed to Sunday upstairs also.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Great Sunday brunch place (come early). Coffee bar downstairs with great eats as well. We usually just go for breakfast, but I believe they offer lunch as well. Nice, diverse menu and everything is perfect. Fun atmosphere with a stylish feel. Always great service.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

So since I moved to Monterey, CA on April 2016, I've been trying a lot of different brunches and culinary. I discovered this small place called crema and the food is absolutely delicious, they do unlimited mimosas from wednesday to Sunday but I love going on Sunday's cause the brunch is from 11 am to 3pm and I don't have to walk up early to eat and drink :)
My favorite is crab cake Benedict.

Every weekend you will see me there if I'm not out of town.