“A mothers day brunch to never forget”
Review of Crema

Crema
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Espresso bar open 7 days a week, 7am-4pm. ALL DAY BRUNCH served: Sat & Sun: 8am-3pm & Mon, Wed-Fri: 9am-5pm. Enjoy espresso drinks (we proudly serve Verve Coffee Roasters), loose leaf teas, fresh homemade pastries and breakfast burritos in the morning AND Sunday & Monday, Wednesday thru Saturday, experience our ALL DAY BRUNCH featuring chicken & waffles, Benedicts and more available throughout the afternoon, AND make sure to try our bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Ramos Fizz and Sangria pitchers. Crema is the perfect venue to host a special event, private party, wedding reception, baby shower, birthday party, business meeting, holiday party or fundraiser. We are wireless ready and yes, we take credit cards! Find Your Happy Place at Crema!
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

If you get the chance to visit this lovely place, please do! We went here for mothers day brunch and had the best time. Great bottomless mimosas in different flavors (orange, grapefruit, cranberry and peach) and a wide selection of breakfast and lunch food. Chicken and waffles were delicious and so were the crab cakes. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is set in an old house so you really feel like you're having lunch in your own home. Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed May 1, 2016

Stopped in for breakfast. Listed open at 7am on Tripadvisor but only the coffee house was open no breakfast until 9am.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

My husband loves a good latte and he especially loves the creamy Verve brand coffee used at Crema. He can be found there most weekend mornings chatting with the locals and catching up with friends.
I don't drink coffee, but luckily for me, he usually brings home a slice of their divine quiche. The big chucks of smoked ham and cheese make this a stand out egg pie!
The lemon scones are absolutely fantastic, and the cornflake, marshmallow and chocolate chip (yes, you read that right!) cookies are really the best ever!
Sometimes we go for brunch and sit upstairs in the restaurant. My husband loves the chicken and waffles, but I wholeheartedly recommend anything involving the chile verde, it is delicious.
Crema has you covered whether you want a coffee and a snack or a great sit down meal. There are loads of tasty treats we haven't tried (stout float anyone?!) so we'll keep coming back and working our way through the menu!

Reviewed April 5, 2016

Lunch, Table for 2

We navigated our way through a neighborhood wondering if we were really going the right way. Turns out, Crema was once a home turned into a cafe (bottom floor) and restaurant (upper floor).

It has the an eclectic boutique feel that is warm and cozy. I almost expect a b&b upstairs.

The building was absolutely adorable and so was our waiter. He sat us in what seems to be a little reading nook or possibly a previous mud room where the entrance once was. It was glass on 3 sides of and the little room jutted out of the building and gave us an awesome 180 degree view of the quaint little neighborhood.

I ordered the smoked salmon that came with fennel, cream cheese to spread on crostini. It was delicious. I don't remember what my friend got, but her meal came with garlic fries that were to die for. They were the best garlic fries I've ever tasted...and I've had a few garlic fries in my life. They were so good, we had to order some to go.

Try the garlic fries!

I'm sad Crema is so far away from where I live, but I will have something to look forward to when I'm back in Monterey.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

Wow, what an amazing breakfast my family and I had. We went to Carmel/Monterey for the weekend and I found this place on Tripadvisor so I had to give it a try. Adorable Victorian house with such an inviting atmosphere. We had the chicken and waffle and the biscuit and gravy....both were unbelievable. I cannot wait to visit this place again...wish we had one just like it where I live. Don't forget to try the Chai Lattte...one of the best I've had.

1  Thank ygwhitty