“High Quality Breakfast!”

Crema
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Espresso bar open 7 days a week, 7am-4pm. ALL DAY BRUNCH served: Sat & Sun: 8am-3pm & Mon, Wed-Fri: 9am-5pm. Enjoy espresso drinks (we proudly serve Verve Coffee Roasters), loose leaf teas, fresh homemade pastries and breakfast burritos in the morning AND Sunday & Monday, Wednesday thru Saturday, experience our ALL DAY BRUNCH featuring chicken & waffles, Benedicts and more available throughout the afternoon, AND make sure to try our bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Mary, Irish Coffee, Ramos Fizz and Sangria pitchers. Crema is the perfect venue to host a special event, private party, wedding reception, baby shower, birthday party, business meeting, holiday party or fundraiser. We are wireless ready and yes, we take credit cards! Find Your Happy Place at Crema!
Reviewed March 31, 2016

Wow, what an amazing breakfast my family and I had. We went to Carmel/Monterey for the weekend and I found this place on Tripadvisor so I had to give it a try. Adorable Victorian house with such an inviting atmosphere. We had the chicken and waffle and the biscuit and gravy....both were unbelievable. I cannot wait to visit this place again...wish we had one just like it where I live. Don't forget to try the Chai Lattte...one of the best I've had.

1  Thank ygwhitty

Reviewed January 29, 2016

A great hang out located in a beautiful Victorian on the main drag in Pacific Grove. They have creative menu offerings to make for a fun brunch spot! Take a walk down to the ocean after brunch...it's right there!

Reviewed January 8, 2016

However high this place is ranked it deserves it. Incredible scones, pleasant wait staff, and interesting building. Now a repeat stop for us.

Reviewed December 19, 2015

Went there for a Sunday Brunch. I had huevos rancheros, very good. My wife had waffles which she said were very good, not made from a mix, with real maple syrup. She said the coffee was good. I ordered tea ($4 a pot). We both liked the atmosphere and the service was good. Their hours are limited 9-3 Wednesday through Sunday. We are locals and will go back.

Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

At first it was ok in spite of paying $5 for coffee... great little nooks and crannies to write in, lots of outlets for my writer's group. But then the Crema staff got an attitude about us being there... it wasn't like they were crowded or anything, either... plenty of room for everyone. I'm not sure what it was... we weren't spending enough money to suit them, I imagine...

Maybe they should have a cover charge for the privilege of sitting, writing, and sipping coffee? Or require that everyone buy one cup of coffee per hour or something. Oh, well, we're on to another location... and if Crema ends up in a few books or travel blogs... well, you reap what you sow.

La Crème M, Owner at Crema, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

oh look at you, making good on cutting and pasting your yelp review and posting to every site. Awesome.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the 99% of our customers who are amazing, kind, wonderful and a pleasure to serve!!! We are truly blessed to have you all and appreciate your business and support! Love & Blessings to you! -tamie :)