“Best Bear Claws Ever.”

Fourniers Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Pacific Grove
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We eat here every morning, every time we visit PG.
Good coffee, and the most delicious bear claws you could imagine. I don't even like bear claws! These are light and you can taste almonds in the paste, not just sugar. Great!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

These made to order sandwiches were so fresh and tasted delicious. The bread was light and lots of filling. Very enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stopped for coffee and a cookie one morning and the man working there was so unpleasant. He didn't greet us, look up, smile, or thank us. He seemed angry. My daughter and I have worked in food service for many years so we are very patient and generous. But this guy was awful. We were the only ones there when we first arrived, but while I was fixing my coffee another family arrived and he was rude to them also. Coffee and cookie were pretty good, but it didn't make up for lousy attitude of owner(?). We won't be back.

1  Thank SRuhstaller
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Perfect spot after a walk along the coastal trail on Oceanview Blvd. They open at 8:00. Walk first, treat yourself after! Almond bear claws, sweet rolls, and raspberry bars were our favorites.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Very easy to seat for lunch during the work week. Always has the same menu. I particularly enjoy the chicken soup with home made noodles. Half a sandwich and salad is a good choice too. My only desire is that the have a larger selection of beverages. Pastries are very yummy too!