“What a treat”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Aqua Wellness Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Wellness Day Spa Invites you to come relax, rejuvenate, and renew. We are dedicated to providing our guests with a welcoming, beautiful, relaxing atmosphere and friendly personable service. Whether you are looking for beautification, relaxation, or therapeutic services, our knowledgeable staff is here to exceed your expectations. At aqua wellness day spa we know that water is the source of life and therefore you will find its essence in all of our services. Come reconnect your body mind and soul to achieve a happier and healthier you.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was given a gift spa day by my spouse. I was treated to a sauna(skipped because I'm claustrophic) a massage (Michelle is great) a facial (Laila is wonderful) the facial was the best I've ever had with organic products by Eminence of Hungary, a pedi/mani (thank you Desiree for the beautiful nails and wonderful Zoya polishes). I left refreshed,relaxed and wanting to book my return visit soon. Next time I'll bring a suit to enjoy the indoor soaking pool. Do give yourself the gift of quiet,pampered time in this small but charming spa.

2  Thank bcyoung2