“Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The sister restaurant is in Seaside, CA
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good and fresh seafood. Very popular restaurant. The time we visited the place was packed, I thought we had to wait long but we didn't. Service was quick too!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I ate there few times and found food quality to be fresh, tasty and well presented. Be careful when you order their fish and chips since the portions of fish served are really big with delicious Fries which offer slight sweet taste. The fish was delicious, crispy and very freshly prepared. The menu price was unbelivably very reasonable in this expensive town.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place is a seafood with a Mexican/Caribbean twist. I had a shrimp bowl with beans and rice and it was great. My wife had a pesto pasta that was nice as well. Not a fancy place, but do make reservations. Friendly service. It is just a block from the beach in Pacific Grove. I will be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

There were four of us for dinner and everyone completely enjoyed their choice. The fish was so fresh you would think it was just caught. I can personally vouch for the grilled barramundi. Not being a huge fish fan this was perfect. Very mild and perfectly cooked. I would have preferred a spicier topping though. Creative and very nice, presentation. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. Will definitely go back again!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very nice waiters, excellent service, cute place. Food is OK. I had the Salmon, daughter had some vegan thing. I ordered Calamari and they brought some thick slabs deep fried. Told me they were Calamari "steaks". uh huh. yeah. well never had that before. Not sure what it was. Had much better food in town. Clost to Asilomar where we were staying so we tried it out. Reasonably priced. Has a Mexican influence on the menu items and fish.