Once again, we had an absolutely wonderful stay at Bide-A-Wee for our 35th anniversary. Very helpful front office staff (and thank you for the wine!). We always stay at Bide-a-Wee and prefer #101, 102, or 103. We stayed in Room 103 this time and enjoyed the privacy. 103 does not have sliding glass doors to a patio, but is the most private room, with only one wall sharing a wall with #102.
Pacific Grove, as usual, was so relaxing and enjoyable. Hope to make it back again for another anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint and Quiet Lodging in Pacific Grove, CaliforniaThe Bide-A-Wee Inn and Cottages is a quaint and quiet rustic inn on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula offering pet friendly lodging accommodations. Nestled in a beautifully wooded area on Asilomar Blvd., in Pacific Grove CA, the Bide-A-Wee is just a 3 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean, Point Pinos Lighthouse and the Pacific Grove Golf course. Enjoy miles of beautiful walk and bike paths, or experience the "17 Mile Drive", one of the most famous and magnificent stretches of road in the country, which showcases the spectacular Pacific shoreline and vast ocean view. Just minutes away are the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row, as well as the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Links.The Bide-A-Wee Inn & Cottages is just a 10 minute drive away from Carmel and all Monterey tourist attractions, and many of the finest restaurants and shops are just a 5 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bide-A-Wee-Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bide-a-Wee-Inn And Cottages
- Bide-a-Wee-Inn & Cottages Hotel Pacific Grove