We stayed at Bide-A-Wee over New Years and had a double queen room which was comfy for 3 of us. We really enjoyed the fireplace and the location, it was a quick walk to Asilomar Beach. I noticed that more than a few guests at this motel had dogs with them and I think that must be the biggest draw to Bide-A-Wee. Overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to friends because it is in a quiet area and close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaint and Quiet Lodging in Pacific Grove, CaliforniaThe Bide-A-Wee Inn and Cottages is a quaint and quiet rustic inn on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula offering pet friendly lodging accommodations. Nestled in a beautifully wooded area on Asilomar Blvd., in Pacific Grove CA, the Bide-A-Wee is just a 3 minute walk from the Pacific Ocean, Point Pinos Lighthouse and the Pacific Grove Golf course. Enjoy miles of beautiful walk and bike paths, or experience the "17 Mile Drive", one of the most famous and magnificent stretches of road in the country, which showcases the spectacular Pacific shoreline and vast ocean view. Just minutes away are the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row, as well as the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Links.The Bide-A-Wee Inn & Cottages is just a 10 minute drive away from Carmel and all Monterey tourist attractions, and many of the finest restaurants and shops are just a 5 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bide-A-Wee-Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bide-a-Wee-Inn And Cottages
- Bide-a-Wee-Inn & Cottages Hotel Pacific Grove