“Simply the best”

Order Online
Ranked #18 of 84 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great little local find that serves breakfast and lunch. The food is fresh and it is very popular in Pacific Grove.
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Third week in California and happened upon this little gem after visiting the Museum. Love love loved the food. Our group enjoyed the Guacamole Melt, Bean Burger and Huevos Rachoes. All excellent.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We stop by here for the reviews and near all of the thrift stores downtown. I had the B & G, eggs hash browns biscuits and gravy. My wife had the egg ham on sourdough. Both were very good, neat atmosphere, nice staff, right in the middle of downtown.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Small, friendly restaurant. Lots of choices for breakfast. The apple oat pancakes were excellent! Other members of our group had egg dishes and said they were good.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2018

This is a cute little restaurant that boasts home-cooked meals. If you're an egg lover, this is your place. I don't think I've seen so many omelet and eggs Benedict choices. I had the apple oat bran pancakes, which are to die for. These are so good that you need only a little bit of syrup on them. I'm definitely coming back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

This place was a great find in Pacific Grove. We had a delicious breakfast. The pancakes were some of the best I ever had. They have good old fashioned food.

Date of visit: August 2018