“Worth the stop anytime!!”

Holly's Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #22 of 79 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great little local find that serves breakfast and lunch. The food is fresh and it is very popular in Pacific Grove.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stumbled into Holly's Lighthouse Café...the BEST meal we had our entire trip to the Monterey area. The chicken fried steak with sausage gravy was fabulous. Wish we had a month to stay in the area and try all the yummy tasting items on the menu.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This place offers an amazing variety for a small restaurant. We ate there multiple times during our last visit to the area. Whatever you want, they probably make it. Everything is prepared well and tastes very good. The only exception is that they burned my toast one day and brought it out to the table anyway.

Breakfast and lunch only. Expect a wait on Sunday. Prices are very reasonable, and they give you generous portions.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stopped in for a quick breakfast before leaving Pacific Grove. I had the Buckwheat Pancakes and my wife had the cinnamon waffles; we split a ham steak. The pancakes were very good, and my wife said even though they forgot the whipped cream, she only needed a little butter for the 'cakes; they were packed with cinnamon flavor.
We hit it just right, the morning crowd had left, so we didn't have to wait to be seated. There was only 1 waitress so the service was a little slow, but it was the last day of vacation and we wanted to relax, drink coffee and people watch out the window.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

As locals, we have been here many times for breakfasts. The food is fresh and very tasty. It is a very casual place and some of the tables require you to sit family style. It can get quite crowded with a line waiting to get in. I have never been disappointed with what I have ordered. I have not ordered anything from the lunch menu, so I cannot comment on that. If we are having breakfast in Pacific Grove, this is our go to place.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I can honestly say I have been here over 100 times over the years and have tried a wide variety of items on the menu. Absolutely everything was great and absolutely nothing to complain about. This is a must go if you get the chance.