Lots of others were apparently enjoying their meals and so we decided to try eating here. The food was OK. However, the place settings were lying exposed on the tables. As we finished eating we were chastised for accidentally soiling the place setting that was there for an adjoining seat. Extremely rude treatment from the wait staff. Then to our horror as they were preparing to close, the chairs were being turned over and set upon the place settings that were already set up on the tables for their next opening. Any health department inspector would have found this to be in total violation of health codes. If you care about sanitary eating conditions, think twice before eating here.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.