“BREAKFAST”

Holly's Lighthouse Cafe
Ranked #19 of 80 Restaurants in Pacific Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great little local find that serves breakfast and lunch. The food is fresh and it is very popular in Pacific Grove.
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Food was fresh and homemade with a wonderful favorite. Good value for the money.

There are newer reviews for Holly's Lighthouse Cafe

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband and I finally got a chance to get away for a weekend to the coast. We had eaten here in the past, about 3 years ago and loved it. We decided to try it again and were so glad that we did! The eggs were cooked to perfection, bacon crisp, hashbrowns very nicely done and my toast was buttered perfectly. My husband loved his breakfast as well. The coffee was great and the service was even better. The entire staff is warm and friendly and make you feel so welcome. I'm thrilled that this place is still as great as I remember it being before. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We stopped by this restaurant for late breakfast on a Sunday afternoon. The french toast with fresh berries was very good, my husband had the pancakes with fresh berries. There appeared to be two waitresses serving at that time, and since the restaurant wasn't very crowded at that time we were surprised that the service wasn't very prompt or attentive. We waited quite a while to have our order taken, and our order served. In the meantime, the waitresses appeared to be hanging out chatting. We had to ask for coffee refills. Other than that, the meals were very tasty and I would go there again.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great food and the owners are so nice. Wasn't sure if I could make it before they closed during the Pacfic Tri and they said don't worry just call us and we will stay open for you

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I just have to say after driving around for a place to eat breakfast we stopped in Pacific Grove, after we parked i notice this little place on the corner that was packed so i thought the wait must be worth it, we were seated after about a 15 minute wait the place was packed and noisy, they was a white board with writing on it that said Grandma's Banana nut bread french toast so i thought i give it a try since my wife makes very good banana nut bread i have to tell you it was amazing this is not what i would normally order for breakfast but it was worth the try and i'm glad i did i would love to go back next time we are in town, service was ok for being so busy our server kinda read our minds she also said she was sorry for the long wait for our food as they were training new staff.