Review Highlights
A fantastic experience and great tuition!

Had an amazing time learning to surf on Camel beach, big thanks to Zane and Hector. A great... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2023
Ben E
Amazing for Beginners

I was a complete beginner and Abraham was so patient and effective in his instruction that I went... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2022
Paradise608290
via mobile

All reviews great teacher lesson abraham instructor wave wetsuits beginners beach monterey
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2021 via mobile

Noah was the best instructor! He really tailored the lesson to what we needed! So informative and fun! Best introduction to surfing!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed July 31, 2021 via mobile

Alex K did an excellent job giving me tips and support during my first lesson. In less than 2 hours, I was able to catch a few waves and stand up on the board. Most importantly, I was left feeling confident that I would be able to continue improving rapidly with more practice. He also was great trying to help out my six year old son. Big surf made everything easy, meeting right at the beach with a truck full of surfboards and wetsuits of all sizes.

Reviewed July 23, 2021

Thanks Sam for an awesome experience! Thanks for being super kind and supportive the whole way through!

Reviewed July 22, 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time learning from Zane Alex and (sorry I forgot the name…) but they are all super wonderful! Other lessons I’ve took normally just tosses me into the water and don’t really teach me how to find the wave or tips and tricks when facing big waves, Zane’s course was totally different. He taught me several points that came in handy! Definitely recommend the class

Reviewed July 15, 2021

Abraham was a great teacher me and my brother had a one on one with him and he really helped motivate us to do the best we could do. He was a great help and it was a great experience.