Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Big Sur Adventures
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews e bikes electric bikes bike tour great fun an absolute blast mile drive awesome experience sights and sounds local history california coast pebble beach monterey bay jonathan falls battery instructions ride
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Wonderful customer service and great selection of bikes and gear. We enjoyed our ride along the 17 mile drive (no tour) with our 7-yr old on the tag-along.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

This Electric Bike tour was a blast! The bikes were fun to ride and the tour itself was wonderful! We had 2 guides and they both were fun & informative. I would definitely recommend this adventure for anyone who is looking for something fun to do while in Monterey/Carmel. The 17-mile drive is one of the prettiest places in California, and taking this biking tour really give you a chance to see it up close & personal.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

This is an absolutely great way to see a beautiful part of the California coast. Joaquin was a very pleasant and accommodating host and our guide Jonathan was a real sweetheart. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Wow, just wow,,if you are a tourist , person who loves local history, enjoy adventure, love the views of our ocean,,,or your a local who has never rode on an Ebike,,,,
This tour is for you,,, after 10 minuets on these bikes I knew I was going home and buy 2,,,,this was so much fun,,,and the people who work at big sur adventure are so nice,,, they make sure you have what you need to enjoy,,,,don’t miss out , this is heaven on earth!!
Thanks for the best day of our vacation!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

This was my first time on an electric bike. What a thrill ! I could never have peddeled a bike for 3 hours with all those hills. Our tour guide, Jonathan, was so informative, considerate and yes....funny. I would highly recommend this activity as I did to my friend who resides in Carmel and has a lot of guest.