Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Big Sur Adventures
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews e bikes electric bikes bike tour great fun an absolute blast mile drive awesome experience sights and sounds local history california coast pebble beach monterey bay jonathan falls battery instructions ride
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2018

My husband and I did this tour at 2:30 and it was COLD..the only advice I could give is to layer your clothes...even if it is warmish when you get to the office to join the tour, it will be cold once you get out on the peninsula. Jonathon was very informative and a great guide. The bikes are a blast and easy to use. I highly recommend this tour..just be sure to dress warm!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My family incl two teenage sons loved this tour. It will be a highlight of our US trip. They had the big wheeled Rad powered bikes and they loved them. The guide was excellent stopping at all the stunning vista points along the way and sharing his knowledge and funny asides. It is the most beautiful piece of coastline and it was exhilarating to experience it by bike!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The electric bikes were a unique and fun way to see the coast. Much better than driving. Jonathan was our guide and his 40+ years of local knowledge really added interest to the trip.
Bring a camera and sunscreen.

Go for it!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

My husband and I had a blast on these e-bikes! Jonathan was an excellent guide and shared a lot of great information about the area that we never knew before and we had lived in Monterey for 5 years previously. It was SO much better riding bikes on 17 mile drive than driving it! The bikes are not exercise by any means, but they're really fun and very little learning curve to operate. I do recommend you dress for the weather!! Monterey is very chilly in the summer and layers/windbreaker and sunglasses for wind are a must. Our group was a perfect size at 8 people.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My family of 4 rented from Big Sur Adventures when Highway 1 was closed (2017) and we had a chance to see the Big Sur Coast on the bikes. We loved it so much that I made the trip on three different occasions and really liked their equipment and great service.

Date of experience: September 2017