Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from Big Sur Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $59.00
from $119.60
from $65.25
More Info
All reviews e bikes electric bikes mcway falls once in a lifetime four hours bike tour guide jonathan an absolute blast highlight of our trip pack a lunch mile drive great fun excellent tour in great shape take pictures pebble beach pedal
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

The in-store service was great. The bikes were in excellent shape and ready to ride. So much fun to ride along the established shoreline bike trails. Beautiful views, fresh air, and easy riding.

1  Thank Terry J
Reviewed May 30, 2018

This place is great. I called to inquire about renting e-bikes for younger teen grandsons - "certainly possible if boys are experienced bike riders and big enough to fit the bike". They walked me through the entire process, getting waiver signed via email to boys' parents, reserving bikes for our arrival later, clear concise instructions on how to operate the bikes. Patient, professional, cordial. Fun activity.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience on the 17 Mile Drive Tour. My wife and daughter rented the Rad City, and I rented the Rad Wagon with my 8 y/o son on the back. The bikes were all maintained very well, we had a blast riding them. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and patient. We were looking for a fun way to spend Mother’s Day as a family, and wanted to avoid the crowds typically found at most restaurants that day. Big Sur Adventures came through big time!

1  Thank peteandangeli
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My husband and I did the 17 mile tour. The electric bikes are awesome and so easy to operate. It was a fun way to take in the scenery. We will do this again for sure!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Joaquin S, Owner at Big Sur Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thanks Shellie! It was good to meet y’all Saturday

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The E-bike experience 17-mile tour is a must try if you are visiting Monterey bay I highly recommend bigsuradventures hassle free online booking and the staff are super friendly and Joachin thank you! You are awesome!

I am not really a pro when it comes to riding a bicycle So I got a little nervous trying the E-bike for the 1st time but after hopping on one its just like riding a normal bicycle with a boost of speed and power!

Take the 17-Mile tour for one awesome experience in Monterey.

1  Thank karlsmiley

Thanks! Glad you guys had a good time.