Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Big Sur Adventures tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $119.60
from $59.00
from $65.25
More Info
All reviews e bikes electric bikes mcway falls once in a lifetime four hours bike tour guide jonathan an absolute blast highlight of our trip pack a lunch mile drive great fun excellent tour in great shape take pictures pebble beach pedal
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My husband and I did the 17 mile tour. The electric bikes are awesome and so easy to operate. It was a fun way to take in the scenery. We will do this again for sure!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Joaquin S, Owner at Big Sur Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thanks Shellie! It was good to meet y’all Saturday

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The E-bike experience 17-mile tour is a must try if you are visiting Monterey bay I highly recommend bigsuradventures hassle free online booking and the staff are super friendly and Joachin thank you! You are awesome!

I am not really a pro when it comes to riding a bicycle So I got a little nervous trying the E-bike for the 1st time but after hopping on one its just like riding a normal bicycle with a boost of speed and power!

Take the 17-Mile tour for one awesome experience in Monterey.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank karlsmiley

Thanks! Glad you guys had a good time.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I stopped in and was treated very nicely. Took a RadRover out for a short test run. This bike is easy to operate and so much fun. I want to buy one of their used bikes at a nice discount compared to a new bike. Rental rates are very reasonable. I am a definite fan!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

My friend and I rented the e-bikes on a weekday, during off season (so I don't know how traffic etc would be during the summer?!), and we had an absolute blast! The breeze and sun was perfect. It was so much fun just being able to swing through the places where we wanted to stop. We shared the road with cars at times, but they seemed courteous, as were we. We pedaled as much as we could to save battery and made it to Carmel for a coffee and snack, then we flew the entire way back. I think we were out for about 4 hours and my butt was definitely hurting from the small hard seat, so keep that in mind!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Joanna D
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Quick and easy bike rental. Our experience with the electric bike was very good. the bike trail is along the coast and offers some amazing views. Will highly recommend doing this.

Date of experience: February 2018