“17 Mile Drive Tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$59.00*
and up
3-hour Electric Bike tour, 17-Mile Drive...
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Pacific Grove
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Explore the coastline by e-bike from Fisherman’s Wharf to Point Lobos. Experience Monterey Peninsula’s seaside attractions, beaches, and iconic landmarks up-close. Our reviewers describe the experience as, "By far the best thing I have done in California," or "The most fun I've EVER had." It truly is the best way to see the California coast up close. From beach riding at low tide to paved ocean-front bike lanes, bike riding in Monterey County is some of the best around. And with the electric bikes, people explore further and faster then ever before.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great experience on the 17 Mile Drive Tour. My wife and daughter rented the Rad City, and I rented the Rad Wagon with my 8 y/o son on the back. The bikes were all maintained very well, we had a blast riding them. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and patient. We were looking for a fun way to spend Mother’s Day as a family, and wanted to avoid the crowds typically found at most restaurants that day. Big Sur Adventures came through big time!

1  Thank peteandangeli
"throttle"
"joaquin"
"condor"

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My husband and I did the 17 mile tour. The electric bikes are awesome and so easy to operate. It was a fun way to take in the scenery. We will do this again for sure!!

Joaquin S, Owner at Big Sur Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thanks Shellie! It was good to meet y’all Saturday

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The E-bike experience 17-mile tour is a must try if you are visiting Monterey bay I highly recommend bigsuradventures hassle free online booking and the staff are super friendly and Joachin thank you! You are awesome!

I am not really a pro when it comes to riding a bicycle So I got a little nervous trying the E-bike for the 1st time but after hopping on one its just like riding a normal bicycle with a boost of speed and power!

Take the 17-Mile tour for one awesome experience in Monterey.

1  Thank karlsmiley

Thanks! Glad you guys had a good time.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I stopped in and was treated very nicely. Took a RadRover out for a short test run. This bike is easy to operate and so much fun. I want to buy one of their used bikes at a nice discount compared to a new bike. Rental rates are very reasonable. I am a definite fan!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2018

My friend and I rented the e-bikes on a weekday, during off season (so I don't know how traffic etc would be during the summer?!), and we had an absolute blast! The breeze and sun was perfect. It was so much fun just being able to swing through the places where we wanted to stop. We shared the road with cars at times, but they seemed courteous, as were we. We pedaled as much as we could to save battery and made it to Carmel for a coffee and snack, then we flew the entire way back. I think we were out for about 4 hours and my butt was definitely hurting from the small hard seat, so keep that in mind!

1  Thank Joanna D