“Yum!!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great place to get Thai food. The selection was great and so were the portions. The staff were very nice and the food came out quickly. I highly recommend the crab wontons.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have come here once a week for a good while now. The staff remembers who I am, what I like to order, and the food is amazing every time! I have nothing but great things to say about this place, if you love Thai food this is a place to visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

this place was average. service was average, food was better. did not expect much but we were hungry. not to knock this place, I would recommend eating here as this is the only place in the immediate area that serves authentic thai cuisine. thank you

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We found this place after a long and chilly day in Monterey. We were starving, and most of us wanted Thai, and BAMMO! We drove into Pacific Grove right out of the misty evening, and there it was - friendly little sign beckoning us in!
The service here was outstanding, everyone was so friendly! They were very helpful as well, as my youngest isn't much into Thai food.
Everything we ordered was very good. Super thumbs up for the Pad Thai and the Thai Fried Rice (kid friendly!!) Also the Thai Ice Tea.
Share the big bottle of Singha Beer. Its really big! But its also really cheap!
The interior is small and rather unassuming, but it has been decorated nicely and is quite comfortable.
An all around great dining experience.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have eaten here several times. We get the Spring Rolls and Pad Thai Chicken. It is always consistently tasty.