“Really Good Thai Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Really Good Thai Food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We found this place after a long and chilly day in Monterey. We were starving, and most of us wanted Thai, and BAMMO! We drove into Pacific Grove right out of the misty evening, and there it was - friendly little sign beckoning us in!
The service here was outstanding, everyone was so friendly! They were very helpful as well, as my youngest isn't much into Thai food.
Everything we ordered was very good. Super thumbs up for the Pad Thai and the Thai Fried Rice (kid friendly!!) Also the Thai Ice Tea.
Share the big bottle of Singha Beer. Its really big! But its also really cheap!
The interior is small and rather unassuming, but it has been decorated nicely and is quite comfortable.
An all around great dining experience.

• Visited April 2014

Modesto, California
“Always good.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have eaten here several times. We get the Spring Rolls and Pad Thai Chicken. It is always consistently tasty.

• Visited April 2014
Port Coquitlam, Canada
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had this restaurant recommended by out hotel and trip advisor, and it was delicious food! We had a great tofu pad thai and green papaya salad and pineapple curry. The service was friendly and atmosphere cozy. Definitely make reservations. The only complaint I would make is that the tilapia in the curry we were going to order was farmed - right next to a fisherman''s wharf, I'd rather support locally/ sustainably caught fish.

• Visited February 2014
London
“simple & rushed”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

A welcome Thai meal after a long day but the food was a little dry, the service OK but they seemed to rush everyone out to the door. Food a little simple by international standards. Wine expensive but very nice.

Visited April 2014
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

It is one of those memorable restaurants. My husband and I came here for a late lunch after the 17 mile drive. We had Veg roll and rice with Red Curry. It was excellent! The restaurant was totally crowded yet the wait time after ordering was decent. Service staff were very friendly.

I take this opportunity to thank the owner for mailing my handbag which I missed at the restaurant. They sent it on priority mail. Thanks a lot!! I shall never forget the help. :) If I'm ever around, I shall visit again.

Visited March 2014