Awesome place to stay if you want to get back to nature. The rooms are rustic but clean. We stayed in fireplace room which comes with wood, newspaper and matches ready. The room has a gorgeous wood paneled vaulted ceiling. The beds face a wall-sized picture window with a small terrace overlooking a picturesque nature scene. We were just a short walk to the ocean and could hear it from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel