This facility's location can't be beat, but thea, California rooms are pretty much like staying at an old Motel 6 - a bit musty and a bit old fashioned. Not in the quaint way, either. I'm talking 70s decor. But it's a good deal for the area, and the beach is beautiful. The food isn't anything to write home about, and there are lots of kids, teens and business retreat-ers wandering the site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel