Rooms have no TVs, phones or internet access. There's internet access at the main registration lodge. There's an option to buy meals on an individual basis (they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner). Their food was reasonably priced and good, but there's so many outstanding restaurants in the area. The rooms could use a facelift, but they were quiet and comfortable. Ours had a fireplace that was prepared every day for use, and you could hear the sound of the ocean.
Older kids may get bored.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel