This old California redwood siding conference hotel is worn out. The carpeting is frayed, the lounge furniture is burnt, the woodwork is scratched, the patio blinds do not operate, the drains are blocked, the fixtures are worn. It is clean and shabby. The grounds are a nature preserve with Monterey Pines, boardwalks through the sand dunes, and the Pacific Ocean is across the road. The facilities are in extensive need of refurbishing. With investment, Asilomar could be a fabulous conference and resort hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel